Welcome to HealthShop@Toowong
February Product of the Month!
Certain foods and drinks, stress, anxiety and infections can disrupt your digestive system...
This disruption can have a detrimental effect on many body processes including absorption of nutrients, weight loss, immune function, hormone production and much more. Now is the best time to nurture your gut back to heath, especially after those holiday celebrations!
The three products below have been formulated to support digestion and relieve digestive problems.
Did you know that chlorophyll can deodorise body odour and bad breath?
- Naturally cleanses and detoxifies the body by removing toxins and bacteria in the gut.
- Neutralise body odour and bad breath.
- A powerful alkalising antioxidant.
- Relieve minor inflammation in the throat.
- NO artificial flavours or colours
- Free from gluten, lactose, soy, egg, sugar and yeast
Have you been experiencing bloating or feeling unwell recently?
Papaya & Peppermint
- Calms your digestive system to relieve nausea, bloating, flatulence and feelings of fullness and discomfort after meals.
- Eases muscle spasms in the GIT* and stops vomiting.
- Acts as an anti-inflammation and cough expectorant.
- Aids healthy digestion. The papain in papaya is a digestive enzyme that helps the body digest proteins and amino acids.
Not to be taken during pregnancy
*GIT: Gastrointestinal tract
Start cleansing today by adding 1-3tsp (5-15mL) of liquid chlorophyll to water or juice daily!
Are you feeling sluggish after the holidays? Are you struggling to lose weight?
Sandra Cabot’s LivaTone Plus Powder
- Contains Turmeric - a powerful anti-inflammatory herb for liver and digestive function.
- Important antioxidants Vitamin C, E and Selenium to help your liver process and eliminate toxins.
- Amino acid Taurine is key in healthy liver and gallbladder function as well as cardiovascular and immune health.
- Can aid in weight loss with the liver playing a core role in fat and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Aids in relieving abdominal bloating, burping and flatulence
Call in and address any health concerns with our expert friendly naturopaths and nutritionists Sanna & Leonie. With a combined experience of over 48 years, both are available for private consultations by appointment - phone 3870 8118 to book.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
We sell quality, innovative and exciting natural healthcare products, as well as offering advice on health and nutrition from our qualified naturopaths & nutrition specialists, along with exceptional service. Private consultations in our Naturopathic Clinic are available with our Naturopaths Sanna Furustig and Leonie MacDonald.
Vitamins are essential nutrients that the body cannot make itself, which means that they must be taken in through diet or supplements. When our diets are lacking and foods are grown in poor soils, or we have a health condition, supplements can offer a well-needed boost, whether it be a vitamin, mineral, herb or some other product such as a flower essence. At HealthShop@Toowong we stock those ranges we know offer quality products, so that you get the best.
In today's busy world, it can be tough making healthy choices. A healthy home means you have non-toxic cleaners and natural skincare, makeup and bodycare in hand. Many people turn to quick, cheap and unhealthy fast foods and then to quick fix medications to solve a variety of health issues. If you or someone in your family face minor ailments, do your best to deal with them without medication, seek natural alternatives.
What your family eats is important, so eat healthy, whole foods that are cooked in your home. If you have children, then teach your children to combine healthy eating with daily exercise and activity and how to make healthy choices. Learning the ins and outs of healthy eating will go a long way to increasing your energy and vitality. Call in and talk to our Naturopaths and Nutrition Specialists for advice.
HealthShop@Toowong stocks many books to help you learn about your body, your health and well-being as well as allergy free cookbooks.
We look forward to seeing you soon.